As we continue our distributor meeting in Denver, here are some of the hi-lights from today. As 2013 quickly approaches listed below are new things to be looking for in the coming months from Vent-A-Hood.
- Look for the expanded Designer Series of modular components. Using several basic hood designs, a variety of finishes and trim options may be added to create a custom look. Have a tall ceiling? Duct covers may be added to allow for variable ceiling heights. This customer-friendly process will allow an individual to create a special look for their kitchen as well as control the cost.
- New finishes and special colors such as rust, black carbide texture, and rust vein are now available with more to come.
- A Vent-A-Hood website makeover, streamlined for easy navigation, is coming soon.
- Need a hood immediately? Consult our new “quick-ship” catalog available early in 2013.
- Need to know about how we package products? What is make-up air? Who checks our hoods before they are shipped? Why go back to school at Vent-A-Hood University? These questions and more were addressed today by our team of professionals, David Stiles, Bob Seloff, and Rudy Rodriquez.
- We value our distributors and their partnership throughout the years. We thank them for their presence today, their belief in us and their commitment to our products.